Zaporizhzhya State Medical University is situated in the small city zaporizhzhya Ukraine.
This university is well known for its history in medical education. It was established in 1903.
zaporizhzhya State Medical University (ZSMU) is a modern and a multidisciplinary higher education institute of the 4th level of accreditation with a right to independent management. Its history hails from the Courses for Women, organized in the city of Odessa in 1903. In 1959, the institution moved from Odessa to zaporizhzhya. It was initially renamed to Zaporizhzhya Pharmaceutical Institute and in 1969 its name was changed to zaporizhzhya Medical Institute. In 1994, it received the level IV accreditation and is now a National Medical University
ZSMU has been officially recognised by the medical council of India. Annually all the students will undergo compulsory preventive check-ups and examinations. Students who fall sick will receive treatment both at the polyclinic as well as best clinics across the city. The consultative and medical assistance is provided by the leading medical experts from the Regional Clinical Hospital. All students get a regular dose of preventive inoculations.
At the preparatory department for foreign citizens, pharmaceutical department, medical department and at the stage of post-diploma training, more than 5000 students, interns, members of a course, holders of a master’s degree, members of clinical studies, persons working for a doctor’s degree, post-graduate students, among them 500 foreign citizens are being trained. There is a students’ club in the university. Different groups of amateur activities for those who like sing, dance, and play musical instruments work there.
As part of the learning process, the university utilizes computer technologies that streamline the learning process.
Additionally, the university has unique equipment for conducting and applying scientific experiments.
This university has been providing medical education for more than 100 years.
Scientists with expertise in a particular field are organized into sections at the university.
The university has several international professors who provide world-class medical education to students.
The medical education degree at this university is recognized by WHO and NMC, so there is no doubt about its validity.
For medical education, the university offers English and European as options where students can select which suits them best.
Hostel and Accommodation:
- This university has 5 students’ hostels for 2900 students, so it is based on the principle of first come, first served. Depending on the preferences of the university, students may stay at a hostel or on an off-campus residence.
- Hostels for students are provided with full security.
- The university has well-furnished hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books. There are Cafeterias for students that provide tasty and healthy food.
- The Hostel building is new and classy, and the rooms are quite big and spacious, fully furnished for comfortable living and stay.
- Hygienic canteen, primary medical care centre and currency exchange facilities are provided to foreign students for their stay.
- There is a common kitchen, in which many students cook food daily and a large hall is built for students to sit and study in the common space.
- keep in check of all students and all work in hostel security is 24×7 present