Ternopil National Medical University is in the Ternopil city of Ukraine.
It is a government institution which offers MBBS course in various fields.
Ternopil National Medical University was founded on 12 April 1957 as a Ternopil Medical Institute.
University clinic facilities were located in the municipal hospital, at that time and many buildings were being constructed for the betterment of the students and staff
The institute at that time had 19 departments and employed 66 instructors.
Like this, the institute developed its faculties and started various programmes, and after Ukraine got its independence in 1991, major changes took place in the betterment of The Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine.
Lectures take place in the halls which are well furnished and have world-class equipment of technologies.
Clinical training and theoretical education go hand in hand. The clinical training takes place in affiliated hospitals.
Ternopil State Medical University MBBS is highly recognised all over the world.
Graduates from Ternopil State Medical University are welcomed at all the top universities in the world.
MBBS degree of Ternopil State Medical University has world- class recognition and is of international standards.
Ternopil State Medical University ranking is 14 in the state.
The Ternopil State Medical University has students exchange programs thus enabling students to extend their clinical expertise.
MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University costs much lower than to study it in other countries.
The university has a 4th level of accreditation.
Students do not need to pay any kind of donation.
Hostel And Accommodation
- This university has 3 students’ hostels for 2900 students, so it is based on the principle of first come, first served. Depending on the preferences of the university, students may stay at a hostel or on an off-campus residence.
- Hostels for students are provided with full security.
- The university has well-furnished hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books. There are Cafeterias for students that provide tasty and healthy food.
- The Hostel building is new and classy and the rooms are quite big and spacious, fully furnished for comfortable living and stay.
- Hygienic canteen, primary medical care centre and currency exchange facilities are provided to foreign students for their stay.
- There is a common kitchen, in which many students cook food daily and a large hall is built for students to sit and study in the common space.
- keep in check of all students and all work in hostel security is 24×7 present