Semey state Medical University is one of the largest medical universities in Kazakhstan with its own hospital.
Semey Medical University was established in the year 1953 (opening of general medicine faculty).
The university has many hospitals affiliated where the students can practice their internship and have some practical experience under the guidance of their mentors and doctors working there.
The Semey State Medical University has highest ratings in the world ranking systems of universities
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS at Semey state Medical University
- The applicant must have a cumulative score of 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A person’s age should not be less than 17 years old and not more than 25 years old.
- Applicants must have completed 12th grade or an equivalent diploma from a recognized institution.
- Enrolment in MBBS programs requires NEET clearance (should qualify).
Hostels for students are provided with full security.
- The university has well-furnished hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books. There are Cafeterias for students that provide tasty and healthy food.
- The Hostel building is new and classy, and the rooms are quite big and spacious, fully furnished for comfortable living and stay.
- Hygienic canteen, primary medical care centre and currency exchange facilities are provided to foreign students for their stay.
- There is a common kitchen, in which many students cook food daily and a large hall is built for students to sit and study in the common space.
- keep in check of all students and all work in hostel security is 24×7 present