The University’s mission is to educate and prepare highly qualified graduates to develop the skills for design making and encourages every student personal growth the medical school promotes scientific research, and the results are popularized the medicine faculty of the university and students from Georgia and all around the world are welcome here.
Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine offers an internationally recognized MBBS degree.
The university provides financial assistance to students through scholarship programs.
In Georgia’s medical universities, English is the medium of instruction.
The level of medical education in Georgia is excellent, and the country’s universities have excellent infrastructure.
Kutaisi University has formed partnerships with several foreign departments of education and research organizations in order to build partnerships between prominent higher education institutions in NIS nations and outside. The University is recognized by:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Georgian Education Ministry
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Duration of MBBS At Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine
The Kutaisi University faculty of medicine offers a 6-year faculty of medicine course. Each medical student is required to participate in an internship program for one year. The courses are delivered in English. Students are required to participate in an advanced training program run by the institution during their studies.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS at Kutaisi University Faculty of Medicine
The following are the requirements for admission to the Kutaisi University faculty of medicine program:
- The applicant must have a cumulative score of 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A person’s age should not be less than 17 years old and not more than 25 years old.
- Applicants must have completed 12th grade or an equivalent diploma from a recognized institution.
- Enrolment in MBBS programs requires NEET clearance (should qualify).
- Hostel and Accommodation
- The university provides suitable lodging as well as basic utilities to international students.
- Sharing, separate, single, double, and triple share rooms are all options for students.
- A common kitchen and washing machines are available to students.
- The rooms include WIFI, a bed, a blanket, tables, chairs, and cabinets.