Asian Medical university in Kyrgyzstan with a High-Quality infrastructure and advanced teaching methods, which make it very popular among Indian as well as international students.
Every year more than 15,000 students are enrolled over medical degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The university’s outlook is also reflected in both research and exchange opportunities; even Asian Medical university students and faculty members participate in research and exchange programs.
The Asian Medical university is listed among the most reputed universities around the globe.
- Approved by the Ministry of education and Ministry of health (MOE)
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Recognized by FAIMER
- NMC and WHO approved
- Affiliation by USMLE, PLAB
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS at Asian medical university
- The applicant must have a cumulative score of 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A person’s age should not be less than 17 years old and not more than 25 years old.
- Applicants must have completed 12th grade or an equivalent diploma from a recognized institution.
- Enrolment in MBBS programs requires NEET clearance (should qualify).
Hostel and Accommodation At European University
- Asian Medical university has a very good hostel campus, in campus free WIFI service provided.
- Students get a choice of single, double, and triple sharing rooms. Also, separate hostels for girls and boys.
- The Asian Medical university hostel is equipped with all the necessary items such as almirahs, selves, bed, chair, table, etc.
- The Asian Medical university hostel is 24/7 under CCTV security. Mess is also available for Indian students within the campus.